Here is my Midi Editor and Controller for the Korg Volca Sample Digital sample Sequencer.
With the Volca Sample Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Preset Data File and load them back into the Volca Sample at any time.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and can save it into your DAW Project.
- The Editor is a simple integration of the Volca sample into your DAW.
- Quick and easy sound changes of all parts.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y Modulation of all parameters is possible.
- With the „Random“ function new sounds can be generated quickly for each Sample Part.
- A sound management.
- Part Presets can be saved. (E.g. TR 909 Bass Drum) Which you can load into any Part (1-10).
- Part Kit can be saved.(E.g. TR 909 Kit)
- Contains 50 Presets
- The Hidden controllers of the Volca Sample 2 " Sample Start Delay" , "Sample" and " Reverb Mix"
Works with Volca Sample Version 1 and 2.
The Editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 and MAC-M1.
Price 6,90€ / $ 7,90
(After payment you will get the download link)
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for
MAC Intel and MAC M1
Korg Volca Sample Editor VST and Standalone